Goddamnit do i miss you.
It haunts me in the back of my mind every so often. Today especially. I’m nostalgic.
I miss our part of the universe. Tucked far off where no one else can reach it. I know you’re there, somewhere, and you’re proud.
There’s so much I need to tell you. Maybe in another lifetime.
Sometimes I wonder if any of it ever mattered.
But how could it not?
There’s something one of a kind about us. It’s something about the secret part of the universe and spilling my guts out at 3am. It’s almost religious.
Sometimes I wonder if we’re soulmates.
We are. Soulmate friends, always.
Isn’t it crazy that I still love you like I did four years ago? Feelings like that don’t go away - it’s eternal, neverending.
I’ve gotten pretty good at numbing my feelings - which is probably why I don’t write anymore. I’m going to start, for you. even if you don’t read it ever again.
It’s for you, it always was.
No comments:
Post a Comment